Mar 26, 2009


T.I. - Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake) [CDS]



Here is promo cd for T.I.'s latest single, "Dead and Gone" featuring Justin Timberlake.
At first I didn't like this song, but I'm getting used to it. It looks like nothing will
knock "Right Round" out of the Hot 100 anytime soon, so I guess this song will
be a #2 hit for a while. This promo cd includes, the album version, clean radio
edit, clean album version, dirty radio edit, and the instrumental. Enjoy!!!


Tracklisting:

1. Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake) [Album Version]
2. Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake) [Dirty Radio Edit]
3. Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake) [Clean Radio Edit]
4. Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake) [Clean Album Verison]
5. Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake) [Instrumental]


Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/203882649/Dead_and_Gone__feat._Justin_Timberlake___CDS_.zip